Blu-Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to disscuss and post Blockland Add-Ons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic.

Go down 
2 posters

Did you use this?
Yes
[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_lcap100%[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_lcap0%[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Go back to RTB Evo!
[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_lcap0%[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
WächstetterStraβa

WächstetterStraβa

[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic.   [GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 am

How to make a clan topic
Brought to you by: WächstetterStraβa.

Ok, this guide will show you how to make a clan topic that will get people to actually read it instead of look at the title and then browse to another topic. Each step will have a series of steps in them.

First, decide what kind of clan it is.

There are many types, for example: Building, Eventing, Chatting, Master, and others. You can get what type of clan you want by simply deciding what you do best in Blockland. Once you have gotten your clan type move to the next step.

Second, your clan needs a good name
To demonstrate how to do this go through the following steps.
    1.) Add a word as to what it will be. (Building, eventing...)
    2.) Add a word to tell what type of builds you do. (Future, medieval...)
    3.) Use vivid words to tell people what you do and how you do it. (EvoSpark, "Evo" being my name and "Spark" to indicate that we build fast and they just look cool)

Third, use BBCode.
If you do not use BBCode your clan will not look right. To make your topic look pretty follow these steps.
    Use bold for your title. Never use bright colors, if someone is reading your topic you don’t want to blind them.
    Use italics for extra information, like founders or the story how it was started.
    Use underline for important information, and underline the title to your clan.

Fourth, tell us what you do and how you do it.
This is the spot where you put the stuff you thought of when you made the title and what you did.
Code:
-Clan Application Requirements-
To apply for this clan, you must create a detailed and sizable build at with a brick count of at least 1500.  After you have created your application, post it in the forum gallery and then post a link here in this topic.  Your application will then be reviewed by judges from the clan.

Fifth, explain why they should join.
A simple explanation on why people should join, nothing to advanced for the average human.

Sixth, explain how to join.
This is a simple thing to understand. Eventing clans need eventing apps, building clans need building apps. Explain what the minimum for an app could be. And if the clan has places you can have them app for what they want to do.

Seventh, get a list of members.
This is another thing you can easily understand. If the clan has places then be sure to list all of them, double spaced, and the members’ name, BL_ID, status in the clan, and the members in game name. EX:
    -WächstetterStraβa.
    BL_ID 10249
    Experienced Eventer
    Evo Chief

Extra Info.
Blacklist, only if you want it. Clan Tag list, only if you want it, but if you do do this please do not make them fill both spots. Logo, preferred, but only if you want it.

DO NOT DOUBLE TAG PEOPLE! THOSE WHO DO SHOULD REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING THEIR MEMBERS TO EXPRESS ANY OTHER CLANS THAT THEY SEE FIT TO BE IN!
I need people to understand that one. If you double tag it just sends a bad message about your clan.

I hope that now I don’t see random topics about how you are going to start a clan, goodbye all. If it doesnt look good, like the BBCode sucks or it looks to crampt, it's not my fault. The computer was acting up, or maybe the forums, once I reaced tip number 2.

Extra: Clan Tags Help.
If you want to do a clan tag list, do not make them fill both spots. It just looks a little weird to ask them to fill both and possibly erase being in another clan. If you choose tags make it 4 characters or less, you don’t want them to have to run the rest into the other slot.

Extra: News Updates.
If you are going to do news updates for your clan, make them stand out and be seen so you do have to look all over the place to get the info. I am not saying increase the font size but just put it at the very bottom or do something creative. This goes for notices too.

Extra: Clan Rules.
Simple enough to understand right? Well for the off chance there is an unintelligent person around.
1.) Before you decided on what clan you would be you probably made some expectations for members, these expectations are what you use as your rules.
A list of rules could compose of: ID, Apping, Building, Eventing, and so on.
Code:
-Clan Rules-
I know these are pretty generic, so give me a break.
[i]1.  At least attempt to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation whilst online.[/i]
[i]2.  Do not spam-build unless it is for looks/detail (in which case it isn't spam)[/i]
[i]3.  Represent your clan well on both the home server and elsewhere on Blockland.  Respect others and try not to shout (typing in all caps).[/i]

Here is a good one I found
Xerces wrote:
SoTB also encourages the use of proper spelling and grammar on the internet.
If you are going to make a clan and you follow these steps you should end up with a clan topic like this work of art.
Thanks go to Xerces for his cooperation for this topic/guide.
I know Xerces' clan topic was on RTB forums, but I still think of it as a great example.
Back to top Go down
Bluest
Admin
Bluest

[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic.   [GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 pm

christmas is coming up and i might realease a new decal. santa
Back to top Go down
https://blumods.forumotion.net

[GUIDE] How to make a Clan, Guild, Club, Server, Society Topic.
Page 1 of 1