Blu-Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to disscuss and post Blockland Add-Ons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolguy911

coolguy911

Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)   Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 pm

This is simple to do. First, decide on a small 1x1 round of any type. Here are the events: OnRelay/self/setcolorFX/glow. For the second collum: OnRelay/self/setcolorFX/none. For the last one: OnRelay/self/firerelay. Now for the delays. Add no dela for the first event. For the second one, make a 130 delay, and for the thrd event, put a 270 delay. You can change the second event delay to anything between 110-130 for the best quality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluest
Admin
Bluest

Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)   Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm

tthx for the info, nice.
Back to top Go down
https://blumods.forumotion.net
coolguy911

coolguy911

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)   Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks, my main skills in Blockland are eventing and building details.
Back to top Go down
Bluest
Admin
Bluest

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)   Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 am

coolguy911 wrote:
Thanks, my main skills in Blockland are eventing and building details.

Mine are eventing. I can event kick-ass.

I can even use variables. lol. who cant?
Back to top Go down
https://blumods.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)   Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Lighs (sorry for late post, I was gonna post this on Christmas Eve)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu-Mods :: Events-
Jump to: