Blu-Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to disscuss and post Blockland Add-Ons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapon spawn idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 pm

I was playing blockland not to long ago i thought of a great idea for the postion of how weapons spawn insted of them being horizontal why not vetical and maybe even slightly slanted for rifles. this would also make it easier to grab weapons in small spaces to Smile . although this may not seem like a great idea would some1 try to do it Wink
Back to top Go down
WächstetterStraβa

WächstetterStraβa

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am

I am trying, and I have been for a while now.
But trying to add an option to make it Verticle or Horizontal isn't as easy as most people think.
Back to top Go down
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

its option dude you dont have to do it but why not take a look at the scripts of the spinning and hovering weapons spawns add ons maybe that will help or adjust all spawn controls to like a different side of the brick. I dont know much but i hope these suggestion will help Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluest
Admin
Bluest

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Sergant Blockman wrote:
its option dude you dont have to do it but why not take a look at the scripts of the spinning and hovering weapons spawns add ons maybe that will help or adjust all spawn controls to like a different side of the brick. I dont know much but i hope these suggestion will help Wink

If you dont know much then maybe you should learn?
Back to top Go down
https://blumods.forumotion.net
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:11 pm

mmm idk it could mess up my xbox 360 game time or im just lazy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weapon spawn idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon spawn idea   weapon spawn idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapon spawn idea
Page 1 of 1