Blu-Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to disscuss and post Blockland Add-Ons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sergant Blockmans Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockmans Bar Empty
PostSubject: Sergant Blockmans Bar   Sergant Blockmans Bar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:09 am

This is basically my first build. Its been tweeked a little bit so you seeing the final design and no beers are notfree drunken .The first design had a TV but i got rid of it so could make room for pool table and there used to be no windows.The jukebox has always stayed as it was the only means of providing music to the drinkers Razz This is also sort of like my signiture build or a build i can do very quickly by heart. You've probably seen the original build if you've been on Tony0222 server for i've loaded it a few times(It's not that great Neutral ) Sergant Blockmans Bar Blockl11

plz rate
Back to top Go down
Gothboy77

Gothboy77

PostSubject: Re: Sergant Blockmans Bar   Sergant Blockmans Bar Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Fix the stool legs, and the build will be COMPLETE. use the cones for the legs
Back to top Go down
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

PostSubject: Re: Sergant Blockmans Bar   Sergant Blockmans Bar Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:53 pm

ya I never relly got to the stools i really didn't care much about them Neutral .Thanks for the tip Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergant Blockmans Bar   Sergant Blockmans Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergant Blockmans Bar
Page 1 of 1