Blu-Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to disscuss and post Blockland Add-Ons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockman

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Empty
PostSubject: Sergant Blockmans ski cabin   Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 am

This is my ski cabin for the slopes map and is also the first build i actually saved on it. Heres a picture of the extirior. The fire wood is on the left side of the cabin

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Blockl12

Heres a picture of the intirior. It's basically in the shape of a T with the top facing the entrance. The fire place used to be bigger but then took up to much space. Theres is also an opening on the roof directly where the chimney inside is which i like the most cheers . The table is on the bottom of the T and the 2 beds(possibly 4 just to lazy to build them Laughing ) at the top corners of the T.What was tricky about this build was the window facing out to the cliff and the roof as i didn't want to just go strait up but not slope up to slow.

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Blockl13
Back to top Go down
Bluest
Admin
Bluest

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergant Blockmans ski cabin   Sergant Blockmans ski cabin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 am

YOU SHOWED ME THIS AT CHRISTMAS AND SAID YOU MADE IT FOR ME! YOU SAID YOU BUILT IT JUST FOR ME!

WHAT THE Sex their private areas, MAN!
Back to top Go down
https://blumods.forumotion.net

Sergant Blockmans ski cabin
Page 1 of 1